Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When I try to join a team using a link, it says I still need to confirm my email even though I did?

Kaitlynn Lee October 17, 2018

I recently created a team and want to share it with my ASB class. Most of them are having troubles creating account (it only worked for 7 out of 68). They sign up, confirm their email (which takes them to trello), and then when they go to the link (where you can add members to a team), they click "Join Team" and it tells them they still need to confirm their email first.

The 7 people who were able to create an account and successfully join the board did the SAME EXACT steps as the people who received a notification saying they still need to confirm their email first.

This is getting very frustrating and people are blaming me for this problem. I believe it is a bug in the system, as I know Trello recently did an update (I got a "like the new look" notification).

Please let me know how to fix this, if possible!!!

1 answer

0 votes
Garrett
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 22, 2018

Hey Kaitlynn,

Thanks for reaching out to us and I'm very sorry to hear about the trouble.

Since the issue seems to be related to certain students' email addresses, would you mind reaching out to us at https://trello.com/contact so we can look into this more privately please?

Thanks!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events