When I create a button and check share to workspace, my button disappears and I can't see it.

Kristen Icardi December 7, 2022

When I create a button, I can see it but my team (in the same workspace) cannot. When I check the "share with workspace", my team still can't see the button. And then I can no longer see the button. When I go back into "automations" > "card buttons", all of my work is gone. It's like I never made a button.

We have a standard workspace. Not the free one.

If I make a copy of the button and only check "share with workspace" on one of the buttons, I can't see the button that is checked with "share with workspace". All of the buttons remain in the automations. It seems that keeping another button unchecked, keeps the work from disappearing altogether.

1 answer

0 votes
Riley Madden
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 13, 2022

Hi Kristen,

Thanks for reaching out and so sorry to hear of your troubles. If you haven't already, could you please try again this week to create the buttons and share with your Workspace? The rules shouldn't disappear once that button is selected. If you're still experiencing the error, we'd ask that you please reach out directly to our Support team so we may take a closer look at your account to investigate further.

Cheers,

Riley at Trello

Kristen Icardi December 14, 2022

Thank you for the response Riley. It doesn't seem to be working. I've reached out to the Support Team!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events