Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What types of touch screen or even what specific model of touch screen do You recommend for Trello?

Konrad Krzyżewski November 29, 2018
Sorry if my question was not precise. I’m looking for a touch screen (about 30 inches) to use trello. My goal is to use trello together with my team so everybody during our meetings could move tasks manually on that screen. Important thing- I want to hang it on the wall in my room. Can U recommend exact brand (samsung,sony etc) and model ? I would be gratefull

2 answers

1 vote
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 30, 2018

@Konrad Krzyżewski I've seen a samsung large touch screen used with a chrome cast plugged into display Trello to good effect.

Konrad Krzyżewski December 1, 2018

Maybe You remember some specifics? Model? I want to buy one  to my office to move tasks together with my team on a big screen on the wall. That would be fantastic!

Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 1, 2018

@Konrad Krzyżewski nah not sure of the model, the key component in making it work well was the chromecast that had a good rendering of the trello interface easily broadcast to any monitor without having to worry about whether or not the crappy bloatware browser shipped with the monitor or smart TV you're using.

1 vote
Deleted user November 30, 2018

Hey Konrad,

I'm not sure that i understand the question.

But I would recommend using Resistive Technology (11-inch iPad Pro). Resistive touch screens work in an extremely simple way. I use it my self. It's very useful for when I want to go into laptop mode or if I just want to relax and use tablet mode.

Best regards.

Bennett-Jr M.
Chief Executive Officer & Customer Support Advocate

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events