What is wrong with Trello?

Rajko Versic October 20, 2021

So after Atlassian took over trello, app is constantly colapsing. Not once we have problems till this year... is this going to be solved or what is going on? 

This is now very disapointing... thing should be better, not worse... if you want to do some changes.

4 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Mike West October 20, 2021

Are you having problems today, ours is in a right mess today, on release day, not amused...

Almost every day now... this is ridiculous. Its clearly something wrong with server or something. All problems apeared, when this atlassian came in.

Michael Pryor
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 20, 2021

Atlassian purchased Trello about five years ago, so I don't really agree that any problems you are seeing would be a consequence of that.  Regardless, I would like to understand more about the problems.

Today I'm not aware of any outages, so if you are having some kind of trouble, please paste some diagnostics like screenshots or other info so we can try to figure out why its happening.

0 votes
Evan Meyers October 20, 2021

Agreed with the concerns on downtime.  My company does not use trello, but I use it personally to manage my life/work as a GTD'er.  The stability issues have wreaked some major havoc on my life.  I'm hopeful that stability levels off or I'll need to pursue another option for managing my data.  After several years of reliability, I can't chance having everything important locked up in a system that may go down for the majority of the day repeatedly.  Things are working for me today, but I've had downtime several days over the past week or two - all were known outages, nothing special for just me.

Michael Pryor
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 20, 2021

We have had some downtime and we are working to make that better.  We do have systems that allow us to prioritize traffic for our paid customers during those times, but regardless our intent is to have zero downtime for all users.

Like Evan Meyers likes this
0 votes
Andy October 20, 2021

Screenshot 2021-10-20 at 13.54.44.png

Michael Pryor
Atlassian Team
October 20, 2021

Under the Help menu there is a link to export logs.  Can you do that and send to us using https://trello.com/contact ?

0 votes
Andy October 20, 2021

The app for me is now just blank and useless on Mac, and this is after an upgrade, full uninstall, and reinstall. Lost all faith in this app.

Michael Pryor
Atlassian Team
October 20, 2021

Can you paste a screenshot?

Exactly the same thing happened to me 2 days ago on WIN10... like Andy said - trello was blank and useless.

Problems apeared when you went to change workplaces... trello was very user friendly app. Now my customers can't find boards, you made even searching much more difficult. But that are things, you can solve, eventhough it takes more time. 

But obviously you did something that made app much more sensitive or demanding. Trello is crashing and that is not good. We have lots of data and now we have to pursue other option if that continues...

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events