Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the difference between to create a sample board or to create a board template?

RenoT
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 3, 2020

Hey there,

I had a question for sample board and board template, what is the difference between? I should be able to create a sample board, so next time when I create a new board I could just copy this board and change the name of board become a totally new board but similar setting; and board template which give you a chance to ask whether you would like to create a board from board template and you give a name and create a new board.

For my understanding is board template is paid service but create a sample board and copy from it will be free, function wise is same, correct me if I am wrong...

Can someone clarify it for me?

Thanks & B. regards,

Reno TONG

1 answer

0 votes
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 3, 2020

@RenoT you can see a description of the differences here under the heading "Template Feautres":

https://help.trello.com/article/1187-creating-template-boards

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events