Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the difference between Trello Gold and Trello Business Class?

Siri August 18, 2020

If I'm only looking to utilize Trello for household plans, projects, etc. and will only have 2 users.  Should I get Trello Gold or Trello Business Class? Thanks.

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 18, 2020

@Siri the difference is that Gold applies to an individual account, whereas business class applies to a team. You could have a free team and each of you individually pay for Trello Gold to get larger file attachments and more powerups, or you could turn your team into a Business Class team. However, if you only need it for personal use, then you can have up to 10 boards for free in a team without upgrading to Business Class, you will just be limited in the amount of automation and powerups you can add. 

Siri August 19, 2020

@Iain Dooley Thanks! What would be the limitations on Trello Gold in terms of automation and powerups comparing to Trello Business Class?  

Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 19, 2020

@Siri You can see the Butler quotas here, Gold is listed as "Personal":

https://help.trello.com/article/1181-butler-features-and-quotas

Business class allows unlimited powerups where as Gold allows 3 per board. Gold still has the 10 boards per team limit, since it is applied only to an individual member, not a team.

Like Siri likes this
Siri August 19, 2020

Thank you @Iain Dooley !

Alberto January 18, 2021

@Iain Dooley  In business plan can i have, lets say 10 teams, one of them with business class and the rest in a free plan?

Like Samuel Talleux likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events