Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the best/most seamless CRM integration with Trello? We are a residential real estate firm

Ray Alexander December 4, 2020

Need to find the best and easiest CRM that best integrates with Trello.   Prefer a CRM that has some strong communication features via text, email and/or video email.

2 answers

1 vote
Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 25, 2021

@Ray Alexander have you looked at Crmble?  It's a power-up that turns Trello boards into CRMs! Currently the only communication ability inside the board is being able to send emails, so we don't have text or video available yet, but we can add that to the list of feature requests! (I work with the Crmble team, and they're very receptive to user feedback.)

Other than the email feature, you'll have out of the box features for managing contacts and keeping track of details, moving them between lists, reporting on performance across your pipeline, and some integrations to automatically bring leads into your boards (through Google Forms, Typeform, Facebook Leads, Zapier, and others!)

0 votes
Mido January 15, 2021

Hi Ray,

Can you elaborate more on the features needed? We're currently in the process of building a CRM to manage Trello for Project Managers.

Nikolay April 27, 2021

Hi Mido,

I can share more on what we need. Since we communicate with our clients for a long period of min 2 years, we try to do that wherever comfortable for them - usually, by email, WhatsApp and phone. Then we copy-paste this information in the clients' dedicated Trello cards (each client has one). And this takes time of my team.
=> I would be really happy to see a tool that can bring all that communication automatically to Trello. There are more things that might be useful too, but that's the main one.

Would appreciate it, if you send me more info about the tool you building, once it is ready.

Thanks!

Pete May 19, 2022

Mido

have you built the CRM as you described above

Peter

Like Brittany Joiner likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events