Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

What is the Workspace Logo Size?

Hi guys,

When adding a custom logo to a Trello workspace, what are the dimensions of this image?

When I try to add a logo it gets cropped and doesn't look very good. I couldn't find anything online with this information and I don't really want to use trial and error if I don't have to.

Thanks! 

3 answers

0 votes

@Robert Finch Hello There. I just looked at the F12 Section and though a little Elements section searching, I was able to find that the file dimensions are 170x170px. Anything higher than that will be shrunken down to that size. I hope this helped, and have a great day!

0 votes

@Robert Finch I've tried 250x250 px and it worked out just great!

0 votes
Brant Schroeder Community Leader Aug 06, 2021

@Robert Finch I looked all over and was not able to find any information as well.  I would suggest submitting a support issue here: https://trello.com/contact?nosearch=1&source=from%20helpsite%20beacon#/

When you get an answer please post it here for others.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Trello

Taco Tuesday: New years' resolutions with Trello

Congratulations to @Laura Holton , our latest winner of Taco Tuesday! And thanks to @Kristján Geir Mathiesen for sharing the picture of Taco having fun with his new friend  B...

2,303 views 28 40
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you