Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the 'Trello Attachment' variable?

Tomaz Breon
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 30, 2023

The "Trello Attachment" variable refers to a feature within the Trello project management tool that allows users to attach files to cards on their boards. This can be used to upload documents, images, videos, or any other type of file that may be relevant to a particular task or project. The Trello Attachment variable can be used in automation tools, such as Zapier or IFTTT, to trigger actions based on new attachments added to Trello cards. For example, you could set up a Zap that automatically sends a notification to a specific Slack channel when a new attachment is added to a Trello card.

1 answer

0 votes
Luciana Munhoz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 1, 2023

Hi Tomaz! Welcome to the community!

Thank you much for sharing your knowledge here in the community! That's great! Please feel free to always contribute here when you wish.

I'm also leaving here a help doc that has a list of variables to use with Trello Automation (including the attachment ones) for reference: https://support.atlassian.com/trello/docs/butler-variables/

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events