Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is my Atlassian / Trello Account anyway?

RicBret March 18, 2022

An organization I belong to has been using Atlassian for a couple of years and recently started managing event data in Trello.  

Another group I'm working with needs help tracking bugs in some software and I thought Trello would be a good candidate, flexible, activity tracking, visible by public, etc.

When I logged into Trello I noted that all my work, regardless of the organization I'm working with, falls under the same Trello umbrella.  This seems fine, but I just want to make sure that settings and paid account stuff doesn't cross-over from one workspace to another.  

Is there anything to be concerned about here, or potential confusion for the users (some of whom are in both of my groups) may suffer?

2 answers

0 votes
RicBret March 19, 2022

Thanks, I'm trying to do a full evaluation here, and somehow got opted into a Premium preview.  Is there a way to turn my permissions back down to the Free level so I can complete that and determine if the base user levels are sufficient for our trial?  If I have to wait for the two weeks to expire that's an incredible setback to my investigation.

0 votes
Stephen Wright _Elabor8_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 18, 2022

Hi @RicBret 

Your Atlassian Account is a single entity - and permissions allows you access to multiple products or in this case, Trello Workspaces.

Whilst you can access multiple Workspaces though, each other user would also need to be granted permission to each Workspace to see/access them.

You can learn more about both Workspace permissions, and public/private board permissions, via this help page.

Similarly, paid subscriptions are assigned to just one Workspace, unless you have an Enterprise plan. A good way to see how each plan differs is via the plan pricing page.

Ste

Stephen Wright _Elabor8_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 19, 2022

Hi @RicBret 

For cancellations - I would try using these instructions to cancel a subscription: https://help.trello.com/article/836-change-or-cancel-your-trello-plan

In summary, to find the billing page:

1. Go to your Workspace's main page
  2. Select Billing from the tabs
  3. Change Subscription is just above Billing History

If this doesn't work - I'd contact Trello Support, which can be done from this page: https://trello.com/en-AU/contact#/

Ste

RicBret March 20, 2022

It didn't work, and I've written support.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events