• Give kudos
  • Received
  • Given

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

What happens after the free trial of Trello Gold? Is my account automatically downgraded to free?

Now I got Trello Gold for 5 months for free. What happens afterwards? Will I be downgraded automatically to the free membership again? Or do I have to cancel something to not have to pay for more months?

1 answer

0 votes
Iain Dooley Community Leader May 12, 2020

@Katharina Weber if you get free Trello gold from inviting people, you're just automatically downgraded when it runs out.

@Iain Dooley Follow on question : my app/boards will continue to invite more participants in order to manage access between the public and private boards.

Should the new members added to Trello earn me more credits after I activate Gold now? I understand the limit is 12 months.

Is the limit also a one-time limit or the top will continue as long as promote the use of Trello through my app/boards.

Iain Dooley Community Leader Jun 14, 2020

@SGi Admin i haven't tracked it too closely but my experience has been that the 12 month maximum is at any one time, so if you hit 12 free then wait 1 month and invite someone you will get another month 

Like SGi Admin likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Trello

📹 What is Trello?

Hello Community!  My name is Brittany Joiner and I am a Trello enthusiast and Atlassian Community Leader. I'll be sharing with you a series of videos with my top tips on how to best use Trello...

795 views 13 30
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you