Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What happens after the free trial of Trello Gold? Is my account automatically downgraded to free?

Luisa Zornemann May 11, 2020

Now I got Trello Gold for 5 months for free. What happens afterwards? Will I be downgraded automatically to the free membership again? Or do I have to cancel something to not have to pay for more months?

1 answer

0 votes
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 12, 2020

@Luisa Zornemann if you get free Trello gold from inviting people, you're just automatically downgraded when it runs out.

milynnus
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 13, 2020

@Iain Dooley Follow on question : my app/boards will continue to invite more participants in order to manage access between the public and private boards.

Should the new members added to Trello earn me more credits after I activate Gold now? I understand the limit is 12 months.

Is the limit also a one-time limit or the top will continue as long as promote the use of Trello through my app/boards.

Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 14, 2020

@milynnus i haven't tracked it too closely but my experience has been that the 12 month maximum is at any one time, so if you hit 12 free then wait 1 month and invite someone you will get another month 

Like milynnus likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events