Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are my upgrade options

Chris Purser March 24, 2022

It's kind of crazy that I just spent like 15 minutes clicking everything I could find INSIDE the application to try to find out what the limits are for members, guests, visitors, etc. - what the upgrade options are and those limits, etc. 

There seems to be NOTHING in the app that explains any of this, and there also seems to be no way to get to that explanation from inside the app.  

I'm on a desk. Not a phone, not a tablet, not a reduced experience. There should be a fast and simple way to see what level I have and what levels are available and to compare them, but I have still not found it yet and have had to reach out to community support for this.

Does anyone know how to get to these options that DO NOT require a memory item? Like, oh you have to go to atlassian.com and search their product list. That would be way too dumb to be a requirement, so I'd like to know how to do it without that memory item.

Thanks

1 answer

1 vote
Michael Pryor
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 24, 2022

If you are trying to do that in the Desktop application, it’s due to Apples restrictions on what we can show in an app that doesn’t have in app payments. It is not possible to pay for Trello through the desktop application.  

If you use a web browser I think you’ll find the experience less confusing for purchasing. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events