Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What app do you recommend to easily time block with Trello?

Julio Vera de León November 11, 2022

Hi there!

Now I have all of my personal tasks carefully ordered in lists and inside a board. Now I just need a solution that has a straightforward integration with Trello and lets me control my day-to-day by time blocking the tasks I have in my "Today" list. 

Some contenders I've seen are planyway and taskablehq. I prefer that they also have an iOS app, so I can review things on my iPhone when I'm not using my Mac. A calendar integration with apple calendar or via iCal is desired, but not strongly required.

Thanks!

2 answers

0 votes
Maria
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
November 14, 2022

Hi @Julio Vera de León, it's Tania from Planyway. Thanks for considering our app.

Planyway can help you with a day-to-day planning indeed, and there's a free mobile app available for iOS and Android. 

You can connect external calendars to Planyway on the web, and the mobile app will automatically sync with all of your mobile calendars. So you just need to make sure that your default mobile calendar has all the calendars you'd like Planyway to sync with.

Feel free to share any questions, I'd be happy to help.

0 votes
marin November 14, 2022

Hi @Julio Vera de León , I don't have an answer to this, unfortunately, but I am wondering how would you want this time blocking to work in Trello? Do you want to be able to set some "blocked time" per card? What should happen if a card goes above the limit and how would counting time work? Just wondering because that's something we have been thinking about implementing on assista.io

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events