It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

What Mind Map software do Trello users prefer?

Hey Trelloers, I'm looking for a basic, user-friendly and free Mind mapping software to help me and a friend map out a couple of projects.  I'm looking at MindMeister and MindMup.

Does anyone have any suggestions around these or other better products?

Thanks,

Andrew

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted

I really love Miro (former Realtimeboard) for mindmaps at lots of other different use cases. That's why I got rid of every other mind mapping app. They offer a free plan. :)

Best, Max

Thanks Max.  I will check it out.

Like # people like this

Thanks for posing the question and the tip! This looks like a great tool.  I like that it includes other key templates that we can use in retros and in problem solving (fishbone is one of my favorites).  I can see where this would be really helpful to use on teams such as our that have remote members. 

You're both welcome!

It's pretty versatile. We have been using it to collaborate with contractors on creative content, to plan out a year with different activities, developing training concepts and restructuring documentation and lots more. And I had a great talk with the guys on Atlassian Summit in Las Vegas to discuss some feature requests.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Trello

Develop a new Habit during Lockdown

If you had to thrive a new habit during a lockdown, what would it be? Trello

1,492 views 12 4
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you