Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We are working on a new home build project and we want to keep everything on track.

Darryl Polite February 24, 2020

We are working on a new home build project and is this a cool tool that me and my wife can use for building the new home, and selling the old one. Do we need (2) accounts , or can we co-share, so we are looking at the same things? How good is the Calendaring tools? And will this integrate with Outlook.?

Thank you

Darryl

3 answers

0 votes
kemobetter August 23, 2022

Can I use this platform to sell a house too? I would rather not pay real estate agents’ fees and get more money for the house. Is it a good idea to sell it directly to the builders?
This idea looks appealing to me, especially because they would probably offer more money and will be less stingy about the state of the house. A local veteran-owned agency called Flagship Builders offers this opportunity here in Baltimore, and I tend to believe them.
What would you say about that? Did anyone of you have some experience with such sales? It looks like a much better option.

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 23, 2022

Trello is not a replacement for a real estate agent. It can be used to track projects and activities and collections and similar.

0 votes
Michael Pryor
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 25, 2020

1. Don't share accounts.  Trello accounts are free to create.  You should each have one.

2. Check out the Calendar Power-Up.  You can enable added functionality via Power-Ups on boards. 

3. Outlook: https://help.trello.com/article/1075-outlook-add-in

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 24, 2020

while you could share the same account and password I would not go that direction. Accounts are free for the basic version and the will allow the two of you to distinguish between each other's input.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events