Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Want to add another collaborator on Trello Free.

mahoko waga
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 10, 2024

Hi there 

I'm wanting to add 10th collaborator on the Trello board (Free) but the below notification comes up. There are 9 people on the board including the admin. How can add one more person without upgrading? 

Screen Shot 2024-04-11 at 3.11.44 pm.png

Cheers, 

2 answers

0 votes
Caity
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 11, 2024

@mahoko waga The limit is for the entire Workspace, rather than individual boards. Although the board that you're using may only have 9 members, when all Workspace members and the members of other boards in the Workspace are considered, the total number of collaborators across that Workspaces is at least 10, which is why you're seeing this message.

0 votes
Rasmus Wulff Jensen
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 10, 2024

You might have a previous pending invite that also count toward the limit... Try going to the workspace and select the members section for a full overview

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events