Viewing checklist

David_Cline June 24, 2020

I would like to add either the description and or a checklist to the face of a card can click completed task without opening the card.  Is there a way to do this

1 answer

2 votes
Dan Ivory _Orah Apps_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
June 25, 2020

Hey @David_Cline

There's a handy Chrome extension here that can do that for you

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/next-step-for-trello/iajhmklhilkjgabejjemfbhmclgnmamf?hl=en

Cheers,
Dan

David_Cline June 25, 2020

Thank you, it is only showing one checklist item at a time.  Displaying the next unchecked one.  I love the board idea but I need checklist or to do items as i move them across the board.  At each stage i need about 3 things to move it to the next and I would like to see how many things in each stage have been completed

Any Ideas

Dan Ivory _Orah Apps_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
June 25, 2020

Hi @David_Cline 

You can edit the number of checklist items shown using the "Next Steps" button at the top of your board. 

Screenshot 2020-06-25 at 19.17.04.png

In terms of seeing how many have been completed, Trello should show you this on the front of the card. On this one here I have 2 out of 3 completed. Shown as 2/3.

Screenshot 2020-06-25 at 19.24.11.png

Is that what you were looking for?

Cheers,

Dan

David_Cline June 26, 2020

Perfect thank you, follow up is there anyway to replace the checklist with a new one as you move between columns

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events