Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

View archived cards in Power BI through Trello API

Cassie Hertert January 20, 2022

Hello, we use a Trello board to track our departmental projects and requests. We archive cards in the completed list monthly to improve performance and reduce clutter on our board.

I have built a Power BI dashboard that shows me all of the cards in a list that I can filter by member, date of last activity, and see the title/link to card. The intent was to use this for performance evaluations and easily see the various projects and activities of each team member throughout the year. However, I cannot seem to see archived cards, only those that are still active in the board.

I'm wondering if anyone knows how to view both active and archived cards through the Power BI using the Trello API? I do see a field titled Column1.closed, which I thought might be what I was after, but the only value available is 'FALSE' so I can't force it to show me those that are in an archived or closed state. Any help is much appreciated!

1 answer

0 votes
milynnus
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 20, 2022

@Cassie Hertert 

Although I do not see it here :

https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/trello/rest/api-group-lists/#api-lists-id-cards-get

It appears that you can add a query parameter 'filter' with values "open" or "closed". This is based on a python library I am using. Try it.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events