Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Video content project

Francisco Tolentino July 27, 2022

Hi all,

I´m starting now a new project of educational videos. I would like to add a field with the duration of each video (Card) for statistic purposes. 

I don't mind to put it manually on a custom field.

The question is if it is possible to make some chart with total minutes to produce vs total minutes already produced?

Regards

Francisco Premium User

2 answers

2 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Joan Singon September 16, 2022

Unfortunately, I didn't use Atlassian's statistics tools. However, I can advise you on Canva or Google Tables. Canva will allow you to create small graphs or tables with a unique and beautiful design that you can choose. Google services allow you to create graphs and charts with data. If you want high-quality advice, I advise you to turn to a professional Videographer, screenwriter, and editor. Even though educational videos do not have to be dynamic and interesting, you need to be able to hold the viewer's attention.

0 votes
Answer accepted
Silvia
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 27, 2022

Ciao Francisco, 

Silvia from Blue Cat here, we specialize in power-ups that focus on reporting and we love charts 😺

Have you checked our reporting tool? Blue Cat Reports is power-up that can help you make sense of any and all custom fields you have in Trello. 

What might help you in particular is to creating a Count Chart for total minutes on any board and you can break it down by "in progress" lists (to produce) versus "done" lists (total minutes already produced). You can even break down the total number of minutes by member and see who has the most minutes to produce, if that is an applicable case for you. The Count Chart can also create an Average of minutes, if that helps.

When you sign up for a trial with us at Blue Cat, you can reach out to our support through the app and we are happy to help with creating a report as the above or anything else you might need.

Francisco Tolentino July 29, 2022

I appreciate your help, but i need something free. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events