Video/Photo attachment | From iPhone to Trello

Rod @ Andre's Team April 14, 2021

Hi Team, I tried to attach my videos and photos from iPhone to the card but its not coming through my card. I have a Business Class Trello account, I mean it says I am Gold, and as I understand it I must be able to upload up to 250MB file size (video/photo), but I cant.

Please help me with this. 

My email is rod.teamandre@gmail.com

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Vero Rivas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 14, 2021

Hi Rod @ Andre's Team 

But it gives you an error, a notification because it does not upload the video / photo, it is to try to help you?

Cheers

Rod @ Andre's Team April 14, 2021

Hello Vero, thank you for responding. It says from my phone "queued for upload". I waited for an hour, cause I was thinking it really will take time, but 8hrs have passed but still on queued. No notification from my Trello Board or email I received regarding the status. 

Did I miss something? 

0 votes
caro_ Upsidedown December 25, 2021

Hi there - has this been resolved? I’m experiencing something similar I think.

although the video is uploaded and showing on the card (also on different devices) I can’t watch it. 
When I’m trying to, it opens a black screen with play button but won’t start to play... 

Any ideas? Wrong file format? 
Or is there another way to upload and review videos from phone?

thanks in advance!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events