Using Trello offline

I can use Trello offline on my smartphone, but not on my Windows based laptop. Is there a fix for that?
Thanks.!
Uri

2 answers

2 votes

Currently the offline mode is only available in our mobile apps. The desktop version via trello.com requires an active internet connection. I'll register your interest in this with our team.

I have the same problem. Sometimes, we have problems with internet connection, and all of my plans and programs on Trello are unavailable for me. I am completely freezed. 

Is there any way to use Trello offline on Windows PC? Or even to enter my plans?

@Torben Gendorf is there any (approximate/ballpark) timeline on when offline functionality will be available on the Mac OS desktop version?

@Torben GendorfI find offline functionality on desktops essential to continuing to use the service

Any news on this, it would be great for my team and I to use the desktop app offline (or while connected to a VPN) and have it sync once reconnected.

0 votes

I'd love to see offline working on MacOS as well

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published Monday in Jira Service Desk

Frequently Asked Questions for Jira Service Desk (AKA JSD FAQ)

Just the FAQs! Welcome to the Community, and this Focused-FAQ! Here, we've pulled together some of the most frequently asked questions associated with Jira Service Desk (JSD). We hope ...

139 views 0 11
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you