Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using API, can I create cards automatically based on information from MYOB (accounting software)?

jeandre.geaton December 5, 2019

We use Trello in a factory as a means of allocating orders (cards) to their machines for production, where we use Lists to define where the order (or card) currently is in the factory line (either 'Order recieved', 'machine 1 or 2', 'completed' and 'ready for delivery').

I want to know if there is a way to automatically create a Card in the first list 'Order received' based on information from our accounting software. This is so that when our receptionist creates the order in MYOB, it is automatically sent to our trello board as a card in the format we need it to be in. 

1 answer

0 votes
Garrett
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 13, 2019

Hey Jeandre,

You could see about doing this with our API, provided that your accounting software could make the proper requests. For that, I'd recommend checking in with your IT team to see if that would be a possible option. In the meantime, you could explore using a service like Zapier: https://zapier.com/apps/trello/integrations

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events