Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade your Workspace

Sinan Sokmen November 24, 2023

Just upgraded our Workspace to Standard user however still can't benefit from due date or assign features. Is there anything I'm missing? Appreciate if you can guide me. Best,

Sinan.

1 answer

0 votes
Ben Finn
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 24, 2023

Hi @Sinan Sokmen

Could you please provide a description of the issues you are seeing? You should definitely be able to make use of those features :)

Hi Ben! Thanks for the quick response. When I click to the Assign or Due Date buttons in a check-list item, I still see the "upgrade to use this feature" notification. I'm wondering should we also upgrade the other users that work on the same Workspace? @[deleted] 

Ben Finn
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 24, 2023

Hi Sinan,

To my knowledge, Trello does not permit a mixed user experience. If you are on Standard, then all your users should be standard unless they are guests. Is that what you mean? 

If they are a single board guest in a paid workspace then they should have access to everything so upgrading should not be the difference. 

I am a bit confused by what you are saying because Due Date is available on the Free plan (I double checked my free instance). Assignee should be as well. Can you share a screenshot?

Ben Finn
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 24, 2023

If they are a multi-board guest, then they should automatically be chargeable on your account.

Sharing the screen shot. What I would like is to be charged from our board account - yes.

Trello ScreenShot.jpg

Ben Finn
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 24, 2023

I see now, you want to assign users to checklists. That is a premium feature. You wont be able to do it in standard. You will only be able to assign users to a task itself. @Sinan Sokmen 

Dreamsuite Mike
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 24, 2023

Hi @Sinan Sokmen @Ben Finn This is a feature that should be included in Standard

Screenshot_20231124-171506.png

Ben Finn
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 24, 2023

Hi @Dreamsuite Mike thank you for the correction! Much appreciated. Thats interesting. When I tested in my free version it immediately told me to upgrade to Premium indicating that Standard was not an option for this. I mistook heavy handed marketing for documentation :).

I reviewed the support information (How to use advanced checklists to set due dates | Trello | Atlassian Support) and got this:

"Make sure the board is inside a Standard, Premium, or Enterprise Workspace. Advanced checklists are only available on boards within those Workspaces, and can only be set by a Workspace member."

@Sinan Sokmen can you confirm the person who made the board has a licenses and that the board meets the above criteria? Additionally that the person assigning the users to a checklist has a license?

If all of the above is yes, then I think you will need to reach out to support as there is no reason (to my knowledge) you should not be able to use it.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events