Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade Standard plan

leandro_oliveira
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 12, 2024

Hello. When upgrading from the free plan to the Stardard plan, are there companies representing Trello to carry out this upgrade in Brazil or should the purchase only be made through the website? As for the taxes to be collected, there is some application on the amount of subscriptions (we are talking about something close to 75 subscriptions that will go from the free plan to the Standard plan).

1 answer

0 votes
Alex @ Trello
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 17, 2024

Hi @leandro_oliveira - welcome to the Community.

You can upgrade your Workspace to Standard within Trello. I do not believe our Solution Partners can assist with a Standard upgrade.

As for whether or not you will be taxed, this depends on your country and whether or not you are eligible for taxes. I recommend heading to the billing page of the Workspace you want to upgrade to see what Trello quotes you for a Standard upgrade based on the number of billable users (Workspace members and multi-board guests) in the Workspace you want to upgrade. 

If you still have questions, you're welcome to raise a billing ticket at https://trello.com/contact as we do not assist with billing issues over the Community. 

When you raise this ticket, please make sure you select 'Billing' or 'Sales' for the dropdown What can we help you with?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events