It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Updated Account - Lost Boards

Trello prompted me to update my account to allow it to be managed by my company (since we use Atlassian tools). When I did this, I lost everything. I now have a brand new board and my old boards are completely gone. Please help! 

1 answer

0 votes
Mike Atlassian Team Mar 06, 2020

Hi Serena,

We can help! The boards are most likely right where they were before, and a new account was created for you because of an email mismatch. If you can reach out via https://trello.com/contact, we can get things straightened out!

Hello,

I'm in the same situation, all my boards are gone after updating my account. How do I get them back? Getting a bit desperate, please help!

I managed to solve this. When I updated the account I think Trello created a new trello account and associated it with my Google mail. The original account was associated with an alternative mail address for the same Google mail. I first changed the associated e-mail address for the new trello account to a temporary mail. Then I managed to request a new password for the original trello account, login and change the associated e-mail to my original Google mail. After that I could again use login with Google. Sigh!

I have the same issue, i was using my entreprise account and once my boards were updated to Entreprise i lost all of them at once........ oo

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Trello

Develop a new Habit during Lockdown

If you had to thrive a new habit during a lockdown, what would it be? Trello

1,638 views 15 7
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you