It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Unable to view images in HongKong/China

Hi community,

I am trying to integrate Trello with my team across London and HongKong. The challenge however is that one of our team members in HongKong is unable to view all images uploaded on the card.

Instead of her being able to view the image, it shows as a blank placeholder. However, she can see images in the comment section fo the card (but the quality is too low to rely on for important decisions).

Some discussion has suggested that it may be a proxy issue with the restrictions in China/HK.

Can anyone confirm this?

If this is not location related, how do we adjust the proxy settings on the phone to ensure that pictures are well displayed.

Many thanks

P.S. I have uploaded what a screenshot from a phone in London is and what the screenshot from the phone in HongKong shows. Both are iPhones.

Dolapo

HONKONG SCREENSHOT 👇

hk.jpeg

LONDON SCREENSHOT 👇

ldn.jpeg

1 answer

0 votes

Hi Dolapo,

Could you please email this to support@trello.com? We are currently collecting information about users being unable to see attached images. You can send them exactly what you've written here. Thanks.

Jireh

Thanks Jireh. I'd do that

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Trello

Develop a new Habit during Lockdown

If you had to thrive a new habit during a lockdown, what would it be? Trello

1,616 views 15 6
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you