Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to view images in HongKong/China

Dolapo Amusan October 25, 2019

Hi community,

I am trying to integrate Trello with my team across London and HongKong. The challenge however is that one of our team members in HongKong is unable to view all images uploaded on the card.

Instead of her being able to view the image, it shows as a blank placeholder. However, she can see images in the comment section fo the card (but the quality is too low to rely on for important decisions).

Some discussion has suggested that it may be a proxy issue with the restrictions in China/HK.

Can anyone confirm this?

If this is not location related, how do we adjust the proxy settings on the phone to ensure that pictures are well displayed.

Many thanks

P.S. I have uploaded what a screenshot from a phone in London is and what the screenshot from the phone in HongKong shows. Both are iPhones.

Dolapo

HONKONG SCREENSHOT 👇

hk.jpeg

LONDON SCREENSHOT 👇

ldn.jpeg

1 answer

0 votes
Jireh
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 25, 2019

Hi Dolapo,

Could you please email this to support@trello.com? We are currently collecting information about users being unable to see attached images. You can send them exactly what you've written here. Thanks.

Jireh

Dolapo Amusan October 25, 2019

Thanks Jireh. I'd do that

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events