Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to click anything on 1 particular trello board

Gareth Walton January 17, 2019

Hi

I have a board that i've been using for about 2 years and recently it's been slow to load and unresponsive (chrome has brought up multiple pop ups telling me I either have to force close it or wait for a response) but today it's not letting me click on anything at all (neither the settings wheel, notification bell or information, at the top right corner)

I am using Chrome on MacOS Mojave 10.14.2

Tried restarting laptop, no change.

Tried using an incognito window in Chrome and that didn't help.

I have tried changing browser from Chrome to Safari and that didn't help.

I am currently unable to work and would appreciate some advice or a fix.

Regards,

Gareth

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
carolyn french
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 17, 2019

Hi Gareth,

I also experienced this exact same problem yesterday- it's since resolved for me and I can continue as usual.

I'll try to see if any Atlassian folks have any insight. Are you on one of the business Trello plans? If so, you should reach out to the support team.

I'm subscribed to Trello Statuspage, which I would hope would record any incidents like this, but I don't see any logged.

https://www.trellostatus.com

Carolyn

Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 17, 2019

@carolyn french also note that you don't have to be on a paid plan to email support@trello.com they're very responsive!

carolyn french
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 17, 2019

@Iain Dooleythank you sir for the clarification, I'm happy to hear that!

Gareth Walton January 18, 2019

Just wanted to thank you for your responses, as mentioned, the problem did fix itself after a day. I am able to use the page again now.

carolyn french
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 18, 2019

@Gareth WaltonYou're welcome and happy to hear it!

0 votes
Yatish Madhav
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 30, 2019

Unfortunately, I cannot vouch for any solution/answer at this stage but would like to know from Trello/Atlassian if there is any progress and action happening in terms of speeding up Trello?

I admin a few boards as well. 1 board has about 500 cards while another has 233 ... but the one with 233 is slow and lagging and often crashing the Chrome tab at times.

Please advise?  

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events