Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to access boards

Marjorie Seymour May 9, 2023

There’s probably a simple answer. I had to clear my cache and browsing history.  I had two boards that I created and was unable to access either.  Today,  I can access one because I previously shared it with someone and they shared it back.  However, I am only a Member now and not the Admin.  I have another board that must have been mistakenly set up under my personal email, but when I log in, the board isn't listed.   I tried the bookmark and it takes me to Trello with the message  ‘Request Sent’.  I’m not receiving any emails or otherwise. Can anyone provide help on how I can find my boards,  move them to a single account where I am the Admin?  

1 answer

0 votes
Alina Kurishko
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 11, 2023

Hi Marjorie, 

Welcome to the Atlassian Community! 

I'm sorry to hear you've experienced this issue, it must be frustrating. But it sounds like there's been a mix-up with your accounts 🙂 I was able to locate the board, and it seems like you're the admin of it, but only under another account. 

I don't want to share the username or email address listed on the board for privacy considerations but encourage you to look at any account you might have created under your company's email address. 

If you're still having trouble locating the correct account, please submit a ticket at https://trello.com/contact so we could help you directly. 

Have a nice day! 

Alina | The Trello Team

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events