Unable to access Sharepoint attachment in Trello as guest user of sharepoint space

Ann Seward August 22, 2022

I'm collaborating with a team in another organisation. I have guest access to their organisation's Sharepoint.

I CAN access files through Sharepoint.

I CAN access files via an emailed link.

BUT when they attach a file as a link from their Sharepoint to a Trello card, I get a permissions error. I have to navigate to the file through Sharepoint or ask them to email me the links, which is timeconsuming and error prone. Any ideas? Thanks.

Capture.PNG 

1 answer

0 votes
Theodoro Reato
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 25, 2022

Hey Ann,

Do you mind opening a ticket through www.trello.com/contact? We'll need some personal information to understand your environment. 

Hope you're having a good week.

Ann Seward August 25, 2022

Thanks Theodoro Reato, I only have options to Explore Community or View Documentation when I follow the link you posted.  I can't see an option to open a ticket. Where should I be looking for this? Thanks Ann

Capture.PNG

Ann Seward August 31, 2022

@Theodoro Reato can you please give me more information about opening a ticket for my issue with sharepoint links within Trello? thanks mate.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events