Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Un-Managed accounts are no longer able to access Trello

Fern April 6, 2020

As I was configuring our Atlassian site, I set the “Site access” to approve anyone with our company domain. Since all our contact workers are using company email addresses AND they have Trello accounts, this had the effect converting all contract workers to managed accounts.

When I realized what had happened, I turned off this setting and deleted the accounts for contract workers from the Atlassian user list. Now it seems that these users are locked out of Trello (https://www.screencast.com/t/nZkm6CbE2XU).

What can I do to restore these accounts to their original settings so that they can access Trello?

Thanks,

Fern

1 answer

0 votes
Garrett
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 13, 2020

Hey @Fern 

Hm, looking at the screenshot, it seems that those members might only be deactivated rather than deleted. Could you verify if that might be the case here?

If they are only deactivated, you should be able to reactivate their Atlassian accounts which would allow them to access Trello once more.

EDIT: 

Adding another quick comment here. If the Atlassian account is fully deleted, then I'd recommend asking your contracted members to recreate the account with their company email. 

That should bring them back into your admin hub, and allow them to access Trello again.

Beyond that, I'd suggest reaching out to the Access Support team who should be able to help out a bit further with this!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events