Next:
badges earned

Your Points Tracker
Challenges
Leaderboard
  • Global
  • Feed

Badge for your thoughts?

You're enrolled in our new beta rewards program. Join our group to get the inside scoop and share your feedback.

Join group
Recognition
Give the gift of kudos
You have 0 kudos available to give
Who do you want to recognize?
Why do you want to recognize them?
Kudos
Great job appreciating your peers!
Check back soon to give more kudos.

Past Kudos Given
No kudos given
You haven't given any kudos yet. Share the love above and you'll see it here.

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

URLs not shown correctly in tickets

Hi There,

I'm getting a new URL format inside my Trello Tickets. It looks like in the screenshots so I can't copy and paste them anymore. Can you help? Really appreciate it, Christian.

2021-05-05_08h28_37.png2021-05-05_08h42_45.png

2 answers

I understand your problem. I face this problem when I also attached the Ideas animation url but this not working. I simply open this ticket and press ctrl + v. This is automatically paste it there. 

This article is really helpful in this problem. You also read out this:

https://help.trello.com/article/1256-link-cards

Hi Taylor,

I guess you are referring to this part:

Can I disable Link cards?

Es gibt zwar keine Möglichkeit, Link-Karten vollständig zu deaktivieren, Sie können jedoch die Miniaturansichten des Inhalts mithilfe der Option Kartenabdeckungen ausblenden im Menü " Karte" ausblenden:

1. Klicken Sie auf Menü anzeigen> Mehr
  2. Klicken Sie auf Einstellungen
  3. Deaktivieren Sie Kartenabdeckungen , um die Vorschau der Miniaturansichten zu deaktivieren

But it is not working on my end because I can't disable card link if I follow the instructions. I only get this view:

2021-05-05_12h19_55.png

Can you help?

Best,
Christian

0 votes
Felix Atlassian Team May 05, 2021

Hey Christian, 

you can still copy the URL by right clicking the link and selecting "Copy Link".

Alternatively, if the link is in the description, you can just click the description, to go into "edit mode" and the link will be shown in plain text.

There's no way to disable the link unfurling currently.

You can wrap the link in backticks (`) like "`https://atlassian.com`" in edit mode to prevent the link from unfurling.

Felix

Okay, thanks Felix. But it really makes no sense to me at all because if it is not my comment I can't edit it. It is only possible with my comments. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Trello

📹 Favorite Trello templates

Hello Community!  My name is Brittany Joiner and I am a Trello enthusiast and Atlassian Community Leader. In this video, I'll share my favorite Trello templates. Templates mentioned in ...

1,469 views 12 34
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you