Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

URGENT REFUND

Charisse Dela Cruz September 6, 2022

Hi!

Does anyone here know how to contact trello support thru phone call? I was told my refund was processed already but I have not received any refund yet, it's been over 12 days already. Also, they stopped responding in our email thread thru Atlassian Support. I hope someone can help. Thank you!

2 answers

2 accepted

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question

1 vote
Answer accepted
Callum Carlile _Automation Consultants_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 6, 2022

Hi @Charisse Dela Cruz 

I have tagged the Atlassian team in this so they are aware of your issue, so hopefully this will be resolved for you soon!

Callum Carlile September 6, 2022

@Charisse Dela Cruz Apparently you have two support tickets for this - one was closed as a duplicate, so this may be the one which they are no longer replying to, but the other one is being worked on.

If you click here, you can see your open requests with Atlassian Support, so your open ticket which is being worked on should be here

0 votes
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 6, 2022

You need to go through the support call you raised with them, they don't have a telephone support system.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events