Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Typeform uploading photo to a card

KerryAnn May June 3, 2023

2023-06-04 12_49_38-Window.pngUpdate: I have it now displaying the photo as an attachment, as it did under BlueCat Forms but the other photos are gibberish. I have attached a screenshot. 

I used to use BlueCat Forms but it was too dang expensive for our tiny nonprofit. So we switched to Typeform. Volunteers fill out a form with a bunch of info along with a few pictures of their foster cat. Typeform then throws that info into a Trello card for another volunteer to use to create an online bio for the cat  But Trello is creating a field for each photo uploaded to the Typeform form  like this: https://api.typeform.com/responses/files/d65e7ddf1542e52445f3b2eaedfe9489a4eb81328493a77bdcad1be47203f521/IMG_2794.jpeg

This is super annoying as you can't just right-click and download. You have to copy and paste it into a new window, then download it. Also, the volunteer might submit several pics but maybe only one or two are acceptable. What a waste of time to have to copy/paste each file name/location into a new window just to see the pic.

How can we have the actual photo load into Trello? Typeform does store it as an attachment, so might that be a limitation of TypeForm? 

Also, we like to have the first attachment/picture as the card's cover for quick identification purposes.

1 answer

0 votes
Alex Waite
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 4, 2023

Hey @KerryAnn May! I recommend sending this over to Typeform support, they built the Typeform Power-Up and should be able to help here. You can reach out to them at support@typeform.com

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events