Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Typeform + Trello - help please!!

Jo Bell January 12, 2022

Hello!

I have integrated a Typeform to a Trello board - every response gets pulled through to a Trello board as a card.

The Typeform is asking for the persons email address, pet name, and a photo of their pet.

This will then be pulled through to the Trello board, where 120+ volunteers will see the responses and draw pet portraits from the photos (we are an animal charity - it's a fundraising campaign).

ISSUE: For privacy issues, we can't have the volunteers see the email addresses pulled through from the form - just the pet photo, and pet name. 

Is there any workaround for this? 

I have included a very technical screenshot.

If anyone could help I will personally build a monument in your name.

JB

typeformtrello.PNG

2 answers

1 vote
milynnus
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 12, 2022

@Jo Bell 

Based on my own work on typeform, I don't think you have the ability to determine what gets onto the card if you are using the Power Up.

The alternative for you is

• to use the webhook feature and selectively process the fields into CFs or to the card description 
  • create card for your volunteers by extracting the typeform data from the above cards.

In both cases, you will need some code.

0 votes
Robin Warren _Blue Cat Reports_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
January 13, 2022

I have not tried this but you could maybe use the Forms Power-Up to get the data into custom fields. Then use one of the Card Mirroring power-ups to copy the cards to another board but exclude the email address from the syncing? Not sure if the final step there is possible or not though!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events