cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Two problems - get email from Trello and signup for new account

Lina Torenstam July 15, 2021

Hi there!

I have two problems;

1. We cannot get recovery email for password. We have ensured that we can recieve emails from these:

• do-not-reply@trello.com
  • invitation-do-not-reply@trello.com
  • username-noreply@trellobutler.com
  • noreply@am.atlassian.com
  • atlassian-support@am.atlassian.com
  • noreply+a62f551e5f583d63a42c2b0f82f80107c76a09f7d17d5d40466f2323@am.atlassian.com (Note: the token will be randomly generated)

The following other email headers are also used:

• Return-Path: @spemail.trello.com, e.g. bounces.notification+user=domain.com@spemail.trello.com
  • Reply-To: @boards.trello.com, e.g. user+4d713bcb37a18a4697f+53e3d3ee31b131f05bf+8f1b94b27e@boards.trello.com

We have also ensured that there is no emailrestrictions from our side. We have also doublechecked spam and trashcan in emailbox. We asked you support and got this answer:
    "I looked at the email address in our email logs, and it looks like sometime before an email we sent to it was rejected. When this happens, we block future emails to the address to avoid sending emails that you do not want to receive.
    I have removed the block on the email address that allows it to receive all emails from Trello onwards."

What can be the problem here?

2. We then decided for these 2 people to get a new account instead. When they tried to sign-up, they were able to write an email (other than the one that was registered) and also fullname, but after that the site just loaded for a very long time and they did not get through. What can be the problem here?

Thanks in advance! :)

1 answer

0 votes
Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 15, 2021

I would follow up with support on this - you can reach them at trello.com/contact . Also try logging in with the new logins and see what happens, perhaps it works now?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events