Trying to automate moving cards based on their due date

Christian Addington January 5, 2020

Hi! Hope you're can help me with this. I'm trying to automate moving cards based on their due date. I want card moved to the list "Denne Uge" when they're due in 7 days or less. I've put in this rule, but none of my cards are being moved. What's wrong?

Udklip.PNG

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted

I think the problem is that it only works when I actively change the due date, it doesn't work automatically as due dates move closer

Ah you need to use

Due Date Commands

not

Rules

Like Robert likes this
Shay Marie November 18, 2021

HOW??

0 votes
Esme Crutchley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 7, 2020

@Christian Addington 

You need to go into each card that you want to move automatically, and remove the due date and add it again. Due date commands do not act retroactively, it won't pick up the due date that's already there, it will only work on due dates that are added after the rule has been made.

Hope this helps

Esme :)

Nguyen Trung Dung October 6, 2020

Can we move the Card from this board to other board by using this command: 

the moment a card due in more than 1 days with an incomplete checklist in list "C1.J2-THƯ" is due, copy the card to the bottom of list "C1.J2-THƯ" on board "KIỂM SOÁT TRỢ GIẢNG", mark the due date as incomplete, and add the red label to the card

I set the due date again after set this command but the actions is not done. Can you suggest me. Thank!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events