Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trello webhooks are not responding

snow1 April 5, 2022

Hi ,

while I am trying to configure webhooks I am getting status code as 403 not found.

can anyone answer why it was like so? Is there any issue with trello webhooks?

1 answer

0 votes
milynnus
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 5, 2022

@snow1 

I have been working on my MirrorSync project and webhooks and it seems to be doing just fine.

snow1 April 5, 2022

Do we create webhooks from Trello instance? if yes please could you help @milynnus 

milynnus
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 5, 2022

@snow1 

Before you setup a webhook you will need an endpoint. Besides doing the processing it has to send return a 200 status code in response to a HEAD Request during the create hook api call.

The other critical data needed will be the idModel which can be a board id, card id, list id or member id. This will depend what you want to process at the endpoint. I think this is what you meant by "Do we create webhooks from Trello instance"

You can read more about the API services

https://github.com/xu2xulim/Trello-MirrorSync

My contact details is on my profile page should you need to discuss further. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events