Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trello to Google Calendar Colors

Samantha Lavin March 24, 2021

Hi, I use planyway and create calendars from boards and sync them to my Google calendar. Is there a way to assign the colors that google uses?  In planyway it mentions using the "Trello" label color but I'm not sure what that means.

1 answer

0 votes
Maria
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
March 25, 2021

Hello Samantha,

My name is Tania, I'm a customer support manager at Planyway and will be happy to advise. When you sync one of your Planyway boards with your Google calendar you have the following parameters to configure:

Screen Shot 2021-03-25 at 14.59.50.png

If you choose to set event color in Google Calendar by default, the calendar that will be created out of your Planyway board in your Google calendar will be attributed a particular color which you'll be able to change later:​

Screen Shot 2021-03-25 at 15.04.11.png 

And if you choose the second option, same as Trello label, your Planyway cards will be labeled in the Google calendar in the same colors they're labeled in Planyway.

Hope it helps. Let me know if you have any questions or concerns left.

Warm regards,
Tania

Samantha Lavin March 27, 2021

Hi Tania.... I guess the question behind the question is how do I label boards in either Trello or Planyway so that they can be reflected in my Google Calendar?  Your answer tells me how to do the 2nd part but not the first. Thanks so much for your help!!!

Maria
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
March 31, 2021

Hi Samantha, 

You don't need (and it wouldn't be possible) to label your boards in Trello or Planyway, you can do it in your Google calendar after you sync your board (s):pic.png

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events