Trello premium x Workspace

Chris Hattenbach December 25, 2021

Greetings 

I have a workspace premium account . How do i add my boards that have not been upgraded to premium ? I am already paying for a workspace premium account.

I would suspect that i can add my older boards to my workspace ? I dont see that option.

thanks 

CH 

2 answers

0 votes
Chris Hattenbach December 26, 2021

i see that you can copy non premium boards to premium workspace account and yes - it then alters to billing increases- but doest show exactly what the upcharge is 

0 votes
milynnus
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 25, 2021

@Chris Hattenbach 

Change the workspace for your older boards to you premium workspace. Just be careful since it might trigger more billing with new members to the workspace.

Chris Hattenbach December 26, 2021

Thanks for the response.

yes - when I go to upgrade to premium - it is triggering more billing . That’s my issue as I am already paying for a premium account . 

Should I not have the ability to activate my older trello boards under the same premium account that I already paid for ?

milynnus
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 26, 2021

@Chris Hattenbach 

It should only for cases where new workspace members are added or multiple board guest. You can check with Trello 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events