It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Trello on Wear OS: you're device isn't compatible with this version. Edited

So, bought a Fossil smartwatch yesterday (7 September 2018), updated the watch (Wear OS 1.5, Android OS 8.0.0) and I can't install the Trello app from the Play Store:

"you're device isn't compatible with this version."

UPDATE: my bad, didn't read all the way: "...allowing you to reply to comment and @ mention notifications, and receive due date reminders."

2 answers

Did you get it working? I bought a Gen 4 explorist and out of the box it says "your device isn't compatible with this version". Updated Trello on my phone, updated wear os but same message. Searching about Trello and wear OS, Trello have a page that says "Trello is available on all Android Wear devices" another page says "If you have an Android wearable, Trello for Android Wear will be installed automatically when you update to the latest version of Trello for Android." Definitely not happening for me

IMG_20181202_234333.jpg

I am experiencing the same problem on my new Fossil Sport watch. The Play Store says this app is not compatible with my device.

I'm beta-testing a new app that brings Trello to Wear OS, called Kanbann and would love feedback on how it can be improved.  Demo here and download here.  It got approved today.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Trello

Develop a new Habit during Lockdown

If you had to thrive a new habit during a lockdown, what would it be? Trello

1,506 views 12 5
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you