Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trello not updating via the app store

CharlieC May 7, 2019

I got a notification last week that a new version of Trello was available on the Mac App Store. However, I have since then not been able to update the app though other apps have managed to update. I'm logged into my account.

1 answer

0 votes
Garrett
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 13, 2019

Hey @CharlieC 

Sorry to hear about the update fighting you here. I honestly can't say for certain if that's something with our latest update or the store itself, but lets try a different approach.

Can you uninstall the app entirely, then install it again from the App Store please? That should get you on the latest version!

CharlieC May 14, 2019

I did try uninstalling and reinstalling Trello but it wouldn't reinstall. I didn't see anything very helpful in the App Store logs.

CharlieC June 7, 2019

Just to let you know that I finally solved the problem by manually clearing the AppStore's f***ing awful cache. I could subsequently install Trello. Until then it seemed to stick at 81%. I've had problems with the AppStore before and other developers (BusyCal but also the OmniGroup) also provide the apps from their own websites.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events