Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trello no me carga/Trello is not charging

Mariana Belloso May 23, 2023

No me carga Trello desde ayer, ¿alguien más tiene este problema? ¿Sugerencias para solucionarlo? / Trello is not charging in my browser since yesterday, somebody else with the same problem? What should I do?Captura de pantalla 2023-05-23 a la(s) 09.png

1 answer

0 votes
Sal
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 24, 2023

Hey @Mariana Belloso,

I hope you're having a great day! There are many reasons you might be experiencing these problems with loading the Trello page on your device. I'd recommend you follow the steps mentioned in our article here, and after following them you're still having problems loading Trello, please submit a ticket with us at https://trello.com/contact#, and we'll be happy to help! 

Mariana Belloso May 29, 2023

Thanks!

Mariana Belloso May 29, 2023

So, it works if I'm using a private connection but not in my usual browser, is that normal?

Sal
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 1, 2023

Not necessarily! I'm unsure what you mean by "private connection," but if you're referring to your home network or a different network, then no, it's not normal. Sometimes, what can happen is that the network you're connected in a given moment could be blocking your access to Trello or having a hard time loading or connecting to our servers. If you were talking about the private/incognito tab on your browser, then we could assume there's an extension on your browser blocking your access to Trello, and you'll need to check which one (if you have one) that's causing these problems. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events