Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trello members

Susy Bungsu February 6, 2023

Hi there,

We are new to Trello and are using it for Project Management.  

Using the calendar workspace view, we have input scheduled projects for the next month. We would like to allocate people to the relevant projects via "Add to card", "Members". Do we need to pay subscription for them or can we make "phantom profiles"? The purpose of us adding them onto the calendar workspace is purely for our planning purposes, they do not need Trello at all.

Thanks.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Alex Waite
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 7, 2023

Hi @Susy Bungsu - welcome to the Community!

Subscriptions are applied to workspaces in Trello. If you upgrade to Premium for our Views, you'll need to pay for all billable users in your workspace. Billable users are workspace members and multi-board guests - users added to two or more boards in your workspace.

Ilyse Greenberg May 20, 2023

I am not sure if I have a similar question to the one asked or not.... I am in the 14-day trial period for Premium and would like to continue with it, but I do not need to have multiple members. I am using it for my own organizing and would like to have "phantom profiles" as described by the user above for the purposes of using the calendar so that I can separate out my different projects and clients in a way separate from projects and benefit from all of the calendar features. (Both the table and calendar views rely heavily on the "members" for filtering/viewing/sorting, and I would like to use that field but cannot without having other members. I will not be overlapping boards - so could use "guest members" and not pay for the additional users, but I do not have real email addresses for them. Said differently from "phantom profiles", is there a way to create "guest profiles" without email addresses?  Thank you for any additional information.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events