Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trello is connecting to your Jira. Please wait

Rene Kolb May 3, 2019

Hello dears,

i'd like to start using Jira PowerUp for Trello, but i can't get thru the initial connection.

When i go to the board menu in Trello, choose PowerUps -> Jira -> Connect to Jira, enter URL of my Server instance of Jira a window appears on screen saying  

Trello is connection to your Jira

Please wait.

and nothing else happen.

In my Jira instance i have Trello Connector for Jira Server installed and enabled. 

What am I doing wrong or what should i do to get started using Trello Jira PowerUp?

Thanks for advice

RK

1 answer

0 votes
David Lunsford May 3, 2019

Are you behind a Firewall or have strict Firewall rules configured on your JIRA Server? Below is a link to important Trello information to review. 

Using JIRA Power-Up

Rene Kolb May 3, 2019

Thank you for your answer David,

my Jira Server is surely not behind a firewall. I've also read the documentation you've linked, but unfortunately i did not pass thru the connection part.

the only difference against sample is, that my jira instance is running on different port (8080) and is not runing https, but still - is accessible worldwide, i.e. port is open.

The "Jira URL" form field validation  in Trello Jira PowerUp accepts this form: http://host:8080/ , have no idea how to debug this, so i'm lost a bit :)

thanks in advance

R

David Lunsford May 5, 2019

Hello there Rene! In attempt to help resolve your problem, I have located a similar issue below which may assist with resolving your issue. Are you able to review logs in the UPM, configured web server? If neither of these KB's help resolve the issue I'd reach out the vendor? 

Reference Articles:

Power-Up Trello for JIRA Troubleshooting

Trello Troubleshooting

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events