Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trello integration failure

Jefferson Cunha March 30, 2021

Hi, 

I do have implemented an integration using Google AppScript to automate card creation into a Trello board.

It was working fine with a daily batch sync, but for some unknown reason I've getting an error only when the code is called by the time trigger. As the error mentioned "BOARD_TOO_MANY_OPEN_CARDS" I've created a new one totally empty board but the error still persists. 

Worth to mention that if I run the code on the console cards are created regardless the number of opened cards it has.

Exception: Request failed for https://api.trello.com returned code 403. Truncated server response: {"message":"List has too many open cards","error":"BOARD_TOO_MANY_OPEN_CARDS"} (use muteHttpExceptions option to examine full response)

Thank you in advance,

1 answer

0 votes
Michael Pryor
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 31, 2021

Are you 100% sure the AppScript code is calling the board you think it is calling?  i.e. is it possible that the AppScript code that is throwing the error is hitting a different board?

jwcunha March 31, 2021

Hi Michael, I’m pretty sure. First because it was working properly, the errors started couple weeks ago. Second, if I run the same code on the console it works fine. 

In other words, the exception is raisen only once the code is called by the time trigger.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events