Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trello in China & Teams

Soren Lund May 3, 2023

Hello, 

Can Trello be used in China? I know the company. Trello, allows to use Trello platform in China. However, the Chinese government might not allow it. Does anyonbe know?

Also, can Trello be integrated with Teams? 

2 answers

0 votes
Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 3, 2023

Hi @Soren Lund 👋

Welcome to the Community! It's a good question and I have known users to be able to access Trello in China. It may come down to the individual company and their firewalls / restrictions. 

Keeping this in mind, if you run into any issues, I'd recommend sharing a few of Trello's help documents with your team members:

This should help them verify if Trello resources are possibly being blocked at the network level. If you have further issues I would reach out to Trello support. 

I hope this helps but if you have any further questions please just shout 😃

All the best,

Laura

Soren Lund May 3, 2023

Appreciate the answer, Laura. 

How about integrating Trello with Teams?

0 votes
Dreamsuite Mike
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 3, 2023

It was a few years ago now I worked with a Chinese manufacturer to make a order tracking system with Trello.  Trello worked absolutely fine but also by my last account, Teams/Skype/Whatsapp and Google services were blocked.

A lot of Chinese companies (and people) bypass this with VPN.  

Most Chinese business will use WeChat. It opened up a lot more opportunities in for sure.

Trello and Teams do have integration.  Keep expectations low though 😉

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events