Trello - howto arrange lists in multiple rows

Jan Malanik January 14, 2018

Hi,

how can I arrange list of cards in board to multiple lines?

Thanks

2 answers

4 votes
Caity
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 16, 2018

Hi Jan,

Currently, Trello does not support changing the list layout—however, we're aware of a Chrome extension that allows you to stack or grid lists. While we're not able to endorse any third-party apps (since we don't work with them directly), you can check them out at List Layouts for Trello.

Brian Prentiss January 28, 2019

I would like this functionality too. Thank you.

Like # people like this
Jack Nagy February 9, 2019

Agreed - this would be awesome for boards I'd like to make primarily for displaying information in short, compact segments

Like # people like this
Rami Kalai November 20, 2019

This would make a trello board -> Gantt board

This would be epic

I need this

Like # people like this
Jeff Tomalo July 10, 2020

Hi Atlassian Team.  Hoping we can revisit this one.  I too require Trello functionality to arrange lists into multiple rows.  Are you able to help?

Like # people like this
Anna Becker August 25, 2020

If you go to the Chrome Web Store and search "List Layouts for Trello" an extension will come up. Click add to chrome and then activate it. When you want to re-arrange your board, go to your board and click on the Trello extension. It'll automatically re-arrange it for you.

Like # people like this
Angel Smith December 9, 2020

I also would really like this

Like # people like this
Mark Burgess December 30, 2020

This would take a good Tool and make it Incredible! If you had rows it becomes a great replacement for "lists" that we have to do in Excel. 

Like # people like this
Suzan Hampton March 9, 2021

Can't agree more. I keep going back to using Excel (sigh) bc Trello doesn't display enough info in a usable way. Otherwise it meets my needs. We just need to be able to visually stack lists like a grid. How hard can that be Trello Devteam? 

Like # people like this
Rudy Leon December 2, 2022

Adding my interest as well. I don't want to use trello in my browser, I want to use the freestanding app. And I want to see my stuff in a grid. It stresses me out to have the boards go off screen, and that makes using Trello unpleasant.

(I'd also like to see sublists on the front of the card and not have to flip cards over)

Grid please.

Like # people like this
ANNA ANIKINA March 13, 2023

Need that badly!

Madison Barense August 2, 2023

Me too. I'm surprised they haven't added this yet

Like # people like this
melli
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
January 22, 2024

Still need this!

0 votes
Jesus Garcia Gonzalez September 11, 2019

Hi! Please check how taskade.com does the change of layouts. Trello should be able to do the same, i am wondering when was the last time that any new feature came to trello?? It i seems like the project is not alive anymore 

Sören Petersson September 22, 2019

Hi, the latest update for the Trello app (android) was on 12 sep 2019. So, it is not dead, yet. ;)

Like Michael Wood likes this
Angel Smith January 7, 2021

An interesting piece of software. Kanban meets mindmaps. And it's free. I'll have to try this out

Like Francis Cortese likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events