Trello for touchscreen windows 10

We are starting to use Trello on tablets on forklifts in our factory. They are prefarably equiped with Windows 10  as our ERP systems also runs on Windows.  A swe tried this we found out that drag and drop with cards does not work (press and hold works as if it is a right mouse click)

There is a windows 10 trello app in the microsoft app store but now I read that it does not support non IOS and Non Android OS unfortunately. Is there any chance in the future that the app will work on Windows tablets?

Thx, Paul

2 answers

0 votes

Hi Paul,

Right now, we don't have immediate plans for providing touch support outside of our Android and iOS app. While the browser version of Trello does work with some touchscreen devices, it isn't officially supported.

I understand that's disappointing, and I'll let our team know that this is something you'd be interested in. In the meantime, you can also move a card by opening that card and the selecting the "Move" button in the card's menu.

Okay thanks for the answer, we will switch our tablets to Android. It also seems our ERP system (Exact) will soon be supporting Android

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Bridget Sauer
Published Feb 02, 2018 in Trello

Atlassian User Groups: Trello edition

You’re invited to our first ever Trello User Groups   Good news for current and aspiring Trello enthusiasts! We’re launching Trello User Groups so that you can network, share ideas, solve ...

1,110 views 7 10
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you
Atlassian Team Tour

Join us on the Team Tour

We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.

Save your spot