Trello for Non-Profit

Nicholas Stewart August 5, 2022

Hello Everyone. 

I've been a long time user of Trello for my own company and I am also a board member of a small Non-profit organization. I saw that Trello offers Non-profit discounts and I just filled out the application on behalf of the Non-profit Organization. However, one of the criteria is that the Non-profit needs to have an email address with the Non-profit's domain name. (Ie. "@Non-profit-Name.com" but we do not currently have a domain name for the organization because the board members use their own personal email address for communication. When I filled out the application, I used my own email address which is already registered with Trello.

Does anyone know if this will be an issue? I would have to have the request denied simply because we do not pay for our own email domain. 

Thanks so much!

1 answer

0 votes
Vishaal S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 10, 2022

Hi Nicholas,

Good day to you :) 

It looks like one of my colleagues reviewed your request on the community license request and got back to you with the community license discount on the workspace of your choice :)

Do let me know if you've more questions. I'd be happy to help  

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events