Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trello connecter with MS Teams showing blank pages

Trevor Miller
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
August 29, 2023
Microsoft Teams version 23217.805.2326.4563.
You've got the latest version. It was last updated on 2023-08-29.
The client version is 49/23080601414.
Trello connector on a Team Tab or through Button Bar results in blank pages.  I can log into Trello and it shows no problem.  Anyone else have this happen this week?  

2 answers

0 votes
Alina Kurishko
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 6, 2023

Hey again, Trevor,

I'm glad to let you know that our development team has already released a fix for this issue. You can continue using Trello in MS Teams 🙂

Alina | The Trello Team 

P Gallagher
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
October 6, 2023

I am running teams version 1.6.00.26474 . I have 3 trello boards in my channel and when I open the tab it starts to load, then says Trello refused to connect. Any help in resovling this would be appreciated.

Alex _ Trello
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 8, 2023

Hey @P Gallagher - please update Microsoft Teams to the latest version if you haven't already. 

If that doesn't work, please get in touch with us at https://trello.com/contact and raise a bug ticket. To do this, please select the following fields on the contact form:

• For What can we help you with?, select 'Using Trello'
  • For Pick a topic, select 'Report a bug'

Please make sure you're logged into Trello when you do this. 

0 votes
Alina Kurishko
Atlassian Team
August 30, 2023

Hi Trevor, 

Welcome to the Atlassian Community! 

I was able to reproduce this issue. I've reached out to our development team to see if the problem is on MS Team's side or ours. I'll update this thread once I hear back from them! 

Alina | The Trello Team

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events